At Trustyy, we deeply value the security and privacy of your information, recognizing its critical importance in our mission to strengthen the family and thus affect the mental and behavioral health of each member, including children and teens. Transparency in how we handle your information is a cornerstone of our values. We understand that an in-depth privacy document can be extensive, but we’ve endeavored to make it accessible and clear, using straightforward language and a logical structure for easier understanding. By accessing or using our Services, you agree to the practices and procedures described in this policy.
Trustyy’s Services are headquartered in Utah, United States, and adhere to the applicable privacy laws of the United States. If you are accessing our Services from outside the United States, you do so under your initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws regarding privacy and data protection. We strive to protect the privacy of all our users globally, in accordance with this policy.
We encourage you to stay informed and vigilant about your privacy. If you believe that our Services have been used in a way that violates this policy or compromises your personal information, we urge you to report this to us immediately by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your proactive approach helps us maintain the integrity and security of our Services.
Defining Personal Information
A ‘Family Group’ within Trustyy is a unique concept. It refers to the network of individuals that a user adds to their designated family group within the app. This group is not confined to just legal or biological family members. It can encompass a wider circle, including non-registered individuals who are part of the user’s extended familial or social network. This inclusive definition acknowledges the diverse nature of modern family structures and social relationships.
Information Collection by Trustyy
When you engage with our Services, you provide us with various types of information. This includes but is not limited to:
- Basic personal details such as your name, email address, and contact information.
- Responses to in-app assessment tools which help us tailor your experience with our Services.
- Information regarding behavioral and mental health issues that you choose to share. It’s important to note that Trustyy does not diagnose any mental health conditions. We simply store this information as provided by you to better understand your needs and preferences.
- Billing and payment information such as billing contact details and payment instrument details.
- Photos of people and other images relevant to the usage of features and services.
Automatically Collected Information
As you interact with our Services, we automatically collect certain types of information through digital tools. This includes:
- Usage data which gives us insight into how you interact with our Services.
- Technical information such as your IP Address, operating system, browser type, physical location, and other similar details. This helps us ensure our Services are optimized for your device and provide a better user experience.
Information Collected by Coaches and Employees
During your participation in our education and coaching services, our coaches and employees may collect additional information. This can include:
- Personal insights, experiences, and feedback shared during coaching sessions.
- Progress and responses tracked through our educational tools.
- Any other relevant information that helps our coaches and employees provide personalized and effective guidance and support.
It’s our commitment to handle all the information we collect with the utmost respect for your privacy. We use this data to enhance your experience with Trustyy, ensure the effectiveness of our Services, and maintain the highest standards of service delivery.
Utilization of Collected Information
At Trustyy, the information we collect serves multiple essential purposes, all aimed at enhancing your experience and the overall quality of our services. Here’s how we use this information:
Personalization and Service Delivery
- The core use of your data is to provide a personalized experience. This includes tailoring our Services according to the preferences, challenges, and goals you’ve shared with us.
- We also use your information to deliver our services more effectively. Whether it’s through our coaching and education services or through the various features of our app, your data helps us serve you better.
Cross-Selling and Marketing
- We utilize the information to inform you about other services offered by Trustyy and our affiliates. This is done with the intent of providing you with comprehensive solutions that meet a wider range of your needs.
- Continuous improvement is key to our success. We analyze the collected data to understand user behavior, preferences, and feedback. This insight drives innovation and enhancement of our Services, ensuring we stay ahead in delivering quality and effectiveness.
- We constantly seek ways to make our app more intuitive, our coaching more impactful, and our educational resources more enriching, all based on the data we collect.
Aggregation of Anonymized for Reports and Marketing
- We anonymize or aggregate data to create reports and marketing materials. Aggregation is a process where we combine data from various sources and summarize it, removing any individual identifiers. This means the aggregated data is no longer linked to any specific individual, ensuring your personal information remains confidential.
- These aggregated insights are invaluable in understanding trends, developing new strategies, conducting and reporting on research, and informing our stakeholders about the effectiveness and reach of our Services.
Information Sharing Practices
Trustyy is committed to maintaining the confidentiality and integrity of your personal information. Our policy on sharing information is guided by respect for your privacy and the necessity to provide a high-quality service experience. Here’s an outline of our information-sharing practices:
- We do not sell, trade, or indiscriminately share your personal information with third-party organizations.
- Information sharing is strictly limited to entities essential to fulfilling the services you have engaged with. This includes service providers, partners, and affiliates who play a direct role in the delivery and improvement of our Services.
- Any sharing of personal information outside the essential fulfillment of services is subject to your explicit consent. We believe in empowering you to make informed decisions about how your information is used and shared.
- Should the need arise to share your information for purposes beyond service delivery (such as with additional partners or for new services), we will seek your direct consent, ensuring you maintain control over your personal information.
Collaboration in Family Groups
- When you, as a user of Trustyy, invite other individuals to join your family group, it is understood as your consent to share certain relevant information within the app’s family group environment. This invitation process is a key part of facilitating the collaborative and interactive features of Trustyy, allowing family group members to engage effectively with each other and with the Services.
- By extending an invitation, you acknowledge that some level of personal information will be accessible to those you have invited to your family group. This can include shared tasks, goals, rewards, and other interactive elements within the Trustyy app that are designed to foster better communication and collaboration within the group.
- It’s important to recognize that once personal information is shared within a family group, Trustyy has limited control over how this information is further used or shared by other family group members.
- We encourage users to exercise discretion and mindful sharing within their family groups. While Trustyy provides tools and settings to manage privacy and information sharing, the responsibility for how information is disseminated within the family group ultimately lies with the individual members.
- Users should be aware that any information shared or communicated in the family group could potentially be seen or used by other members in ways not under Trustyy’s control. We recommend clear communication among family group members about expectations and norms regarding the sharing and use of information within the group.
Regulatory Compliance and Lawful Requests
- Trustyy may be required to disclose Personal Information under specific circumstances, primarily to comply with legal obligations, national security requests, or law enforcement requirements. These circumstances include:
- Compliance with Legal Obligations: We may need to share information to adhere to legal requirements or to respond to lawful requests by public authorities.
- Protection of Rights and Safety: Disclosures may be necessary to enforce our agreements, protect Trustyy’s rights, property, or safety, and similarly safeguard the rights, property, or safety of our employees, users, or others.
- In these situations, Trustyy takes careful measures to ensure the validity of the request and to disclose only the legally required information. Our commitment is to balance regulatory and legal compliance with our dedication to protecting the privacy and rights of our users.
Disclosure for Safety and Other Legal Reasons
- While Trustyy does not actively monitor individual activities within the app for imminent harm or criminal behavior, there may be rare instances where such situations become apparent through routine data reviews or interactions within our coaching services. In these exceptional cases, if we become aware of a clear and imminent threat of harm to an individual or the public, or of potential criminal behavior, we may need to disclose relevant personal information to appropriate authorities.
- This action would be a response to what we have incidentally discovered, rather than a result of systematic monitoring, and would be in line with our commitment to user safety and legal obligations. Our primary goal is to provide a secure and private experience, but we also recognize the importance of taking necessary steps in extreme situations to protect the well-being of individuals and the community.
Affiliate Referrals and Commission Reporting
- In cases where a user is referred to Trustyy by an affiliate, we provide the affiliate with reports on the commissions earned. These reports are based on the email addresses of the referred users and are strictly limited to what is necessary for calculating and verifying affiliate commissions. We do not include any usage data, personal insights, or other types of information about the referred users in these reports.
In Connection With Business Transactions
- If a substantial corporate transaction such as a change to ownership or control of all or part of our services, assets, or business, initial public offering, or an investment or financial entity is conducting due diligence in connection with a business valuation, acquisition, or investment, our own marketing and advertising activities, and other legitimate business purposes.
Information Retention Policy
Retention During Service Use
- Trustyy retains user data for the entire duration of their use of our services. This retention is crucial for maintaining high-quality service delivery, ensuring seamless access to features, and facilitating effective user support.
Retention for Remarketing
- After a user disenrolls from our service, we continue to retain their data for remarketing purposes. This retention will persist until it is deemed no longer useful or necessary for our business operations. Our remarketing efforts are aimed at keeping past users informed about new developments, features, or offers that may interest them.
Family Group Data Management
- If a user, specifically a family creator, wishes to delete their family group information, they can do so either directly through in-app instructions or by contacting us at email@example.com. Upon receiving such a request, we will facilitate the erasure of the relevant family group data from our systems.
Retention of Individual Family Member Data
- When a family member leaves a family group, that member’s data associated with the group is still retained by Trustyy. This retention is part of our comprehensive data management strategy to support ongoing service quality and remarketing initiatives.
Retention Post Uninstallation
- In cases where a user, whether a family creator or member, uninstalls the Trustyy app without deleting their family group, their information remains stored in our systems. This ensures continuity and the potential for re-engagement with the service in the future.
Data in Education and Coaching Services
- Information collected during education or coaching services is stored in a customer relations management system, which is separate from the app’s primary database. Users who wish to have their data from these services erased can request this by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We respect our users’ right to control their information and will comply with such requests in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
The administration, configuration, and management of Trustyy’s services are primarily intended for adult users. In this context, we define minors as individuals under the age of 18 or as determined by applicable law. Trustyy does not knowingly collect personal data from minors in relation to the creation, administration, or management of our services, nor do we allow minors under the age of 13 to use our services without an invitation from their parent or legal guardian.
Should Trustyy inadvertently collect personal data from a minor without the requisite consent, we reserve the right to delete such data without notice. In certain countries, parental consent might be required for processing the personal data of children under 16. Accordingly, those under 16 are prohibited from using the services without consent or authorization from their parent or legal guardian. If you suspect that a minor has provided personal information to Trustyy without appropriate parental or guardian consent, please contact us immediately at email@example.com.
Your Rights Regarding Your Personal Data
As a user of Trustyy, depending on your country of residence, you have specific legal rights concerning the personal data we hold about you. These rights are subject to various exceptions and limitations as per applicable law. Your rights may include the ability to:
- Access Your Data: Request access to and receive a copy of your personal data that we have collected in the past 12 months.
- Update or Correct Data: Amend your personal data if it changes or if you believe any information we hold about you is inaccurate or outdated.
- Email Marketing Opt-Out: Unsubscribe from our email list by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of our marketing emails.
- SMS Marketing Opt-Out: You can reply with ‘Stop’ to any of our SMS messages to unsubscribe from SMS marketing communications.
- Opt-Out of Tailored Advertising: For tailored advertising using third-party cookies, visit http://optout.aboutads.info for an industry-wide opt-out. Additionally, you may reject or delete cookies through your browser settings.
- Request Deletion of Data: Ask us to delete or erase your personal data following the instructions earlier in this agreement.
- Lodge a Complaint: Lodge a complaint with a data protection authority regarding our handling of your personal data.
Please be aware that your rights and choices vary depending on your location, and some information may be exempt from certain requests under applicable laws.
Trustyy takes your privacy seriously and we welcome feedback from our users about our privacy practices. If you have any questions or complaints about our privacy practices, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org